> TRAGEDY! Mum Stabs Lesbian Daughter Who Was Caught On Bed With Fellow Girl

TRAGEDY! Mum Stabs Lesbian Daughter Who Was Caught On Bed With Fellow Girl




There is tragedy in  Imo as the  State Police Command have arrested a woman, Joy Amadin for stabbing her 24-year-old lesbian daughter, Happiness Amadin who she caught in bed with a fellow girl. Prior to this, Happiness had a heated argument with her mother, saying she would not get married to a man as she was more comfortable with a girl and ended up slapping her mum. Her mother became angry and things went haywire when she caught her on bed with another girl.

I wounded her out of disturbance, I caught her in the act with a young lady while they were making out in bed then I scrutinized her while she participate in such acts. She  disclosed to me that she is into ladies just before slapping me, severely and disgracefully.  I cut her with the blade I was utilizing to strip a mango, and stabbed her”. The Imo State Public Relations Officer said the case is currently being investigated.

Post a Comment

0 Comments